Preparing to Sell My Home in the Summer
As traditional, the summer season is a hot time for selling your home. For reasons including homeowners’ transition from having school age children to now becoming empty nesters, to the opposite and having children just starting school, are big reasons why the summertime is a hot time to sell your home. In order to prepare your home to sell there are several things you should do to get the best value for your home.
Things to do to prepare your home for sell this summer:
* Do a walk-through of your home like you are a buyer.
* As you would anytime selling your home, declutter.
* Do inexpensive repairs to make your
home more attractive
* Complete those maintenance items
you have put off.
* Cut, clean, and make your yard look appealing.
* Plant some new flowers, plants, and mulch for curb appeal.
* De-personalize your home.
* Consider what you will do with pets while your home is listed, for showing purposes.
Talk to an agent about selling your home. An agent will be able to help you in what repairs you should make to get the most value for your home. The agent will be able to show you other homes so you can get ideas to do to your home to make your home more appealing to buyers. In addition, the agent will be able to give you information to
help you to decide on a price to list your home at.
Now that you are ready to sell your home, let’s list it. Contact us today, to help you in the hoe selling process and get the most for your home.